Personal Data Controller
- The Data Controller collects personal data to enable the Buyers to use the Website.
- The Buyers’ personal data are subject to special protection and are used only for the purpose specified in the consent. The personal data database is maintained by the Data Controller, in accordance with the provisions of law applicable to the registered office of the Data Controller and the principles of social coexistence.
- The Data Controller’s tasks include:
- supervising the security of the personal data made available to the Data Controller by the Buyers, in particular, to prevent the access of unauthorised persons;
- providing the registered Buyers with the opportunity to use their rights, in particular, the right to access one’s own personal data, as well as the right to update or erase one’s own personal data.
Personal data and other information provided by the Buyers
- The Buyers provide their personal data on a voluntary basis; however, the provision of some data is necessary for the use of the Website, and it is impossible to use the Website if this data is not provided.
- All personal data collected is intended for use by the Data Controller.
- When using the Website, servers automatically collect information sent by the browser and those contained in system logs. This information may include a variety of data, such as: email address, IP address, browser type, the website visited immediately prior to visiting the Website, the time of accessing the Website, and other statistics. The Data Controller uses this data to ensure the highest quality of service, as well as for technical and statistical purposes.
- The collected data is used to identify the Buyers in order to process Orders, including to deliver Products and Gifts, as well as to perform online and offline billing, in particular in relation to credit card or debit card details or other financial data necessary to process payments made by the Buyers (payment servicing and Order processing), for subsequent contact with the Buyers and in order to develop the Website and after-sales services. This data includes information such as: full name, address, telephone number, email address, user name (login), individual access password, transaction history and any personal information provided by the Buyers themselves.
- The Data Controller may collect information relating to technical data, in particular, the URL address, type of equipment used by the Buyers to use the Website, equipment ID, type of network connection and the name of the service provider.
- Due to the character of the Orders, as well as the Products and Gifts supplied by means of the Website, the Buyer may be asked to provide additional personal information. The scope of any additional data shall be appropriately indicated in the Terms and Conditions of The Best Vouchers Website.
Processing of personal data
- The Data Controller collects, uses, makes available and processes the personal data of the Buyers for the purpose of Order processing, delivery and shipment of Access Codes and Vouchers, Gifts/exchange of Access Codes and Vouchers for the services of individual Service Providers, marketing of own services and that of third parties, and for the purpose of sending the Buyers newsletters and other promotional and advertising materials. At any time, the Buyers may stipulate that they do not agree to receiving commercial information – by clicking the link provided at the end of a message.
- The rights of every Buyer are guaranteed by the relevant act on the protection of personal data. In order to access, update or erase own personal data, the Buyer should contact the customer service department using the contact form available on the Website.
- The Website can use, i.a. Google Analytics (and similar systems), i.e. a web analytics service and application provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”) or other entities. Google Analytics uses "cookies". Google may transfer the identified information to third parties only if it is required to do so by law.
- The Data Controller uses “cookies” to store information about the preferences of the Buyers. These are text
files stored on the Buyer’s devices, identifying them for the purpose of performing certain operations. These
files contain: personal settings of the Buyer and an option to automatically complete fields in forms, used
among others to store data necessary for the Buyer to log in. In particular, two categories of cookies are used:
- Action Cookies – files saved to record the activity of the Buyers on the Website. These files provide statistical data used to optimise the functionality of the Website. Cookies only become active upon their acceptance by the User through the appropriate setting in their browser.
- Session Cookies – used in websites which provide the log in option – the files are saved to define the login status of the Buyer. Their purpose is to provide the Buyers with access to sites visible only to the Buyers using the Website. Session cookies are assigned in the Buyer login process and are removed when the Buyer is logging out, i.e. when clicking the “Log out” button.
- Each Buyer may withdraw their consent to the processing and storage of their personal data at any time by contacting customer service by means of the contact form available on the Website.
- Prevention of all forms of identity theft, phishing and other fraudulent practices is one of the highest priorities of the Data Controller. For this purpose, any information provided by the Buyers, in particular data such as credit card numbers or details submitted on the Website offering the option to log in and enter a password to access the Buyer’s account, is collected in a secure way.
Content and messages of Users
- Using its servers which ensure complete security, the Data Controller stores: data sent by the Buyers, in particular, messages sent by the Buyers in all sections of the Website and information linked to financial transactions related to the Purchase of Access Codes and Vouchers.
Entrusting or making available of personal data of Users to other entities
- The Buyers hereby give their consent for the Data Controller to convey their personal data, for reasons specified in Article 3 point 1, to the Data Controller’s subsidiaries and affiliates, and to the Data Controller's business partners and Service Providers.
- The personal data of Buyers shall be transferred to other entities for the purpose of data centralisation or for logistical purposes, where this is required by law, or in the event of acquisitions or mergers linked to the Data Controller.
- The Data Controller reserves the right to send the Buyers unsolicited messages. This includes information relating directly to the functioning of the Website (e.g. changes to its functionality) or non-commercial messages (e.g. greetings, system notifications). All Buyers have the right to stipulate that they do not wish to receive such information, by clicking the link provided at the bottom of the message.
- The Website may contain links (e.g. in the form of third-party logos) which will redirect the person browsing the Website to an external website. The use of such redirections must not be identified with any kind of connection between the Data Controller and the entity to which the external website belongs. In no event is the Data Controller liable for the consequences of this kind of redirection, nor do they have any influence on the content of those external websites. The Data Controller is not responsible for the content of the privacy and security policies of those websites, or for the cookie files used in the process of browsing them. We encourage those using such links to familiarise themselves with the content of relevant documents applicable on the respective websites.