Terms of the promotion "reActivation" of March 19, 2019
1. General provisions
1. The website "The Best Vouchers", hereinafter referred to as the "Organiser", organises the promotion "reActivation", hereinafter referred to as the Promotion for customers who have purchased the Education Package.
2. The promotion is valid until cancelled by the Organiser.
3. During the Promotion, the Organiser may suspend the Promotion for a selected period at any time, without giving any reason for the suspension.
4. The Terms and Conditions form the basis of the Promotion and define the rights and obligations of those wishing to use the Promotion.
2. Rules of Participation
The Promotion can be used by any adult who has purchased an Education Package, and the Education Package has lost its 6-month validity period.
3. Rules of the Promotion
1. Within the "reActivation" Promotion, the Organiser enables the purchase of another Education Package on individual terms and conditions.
2. To take part in the promotion you must meet the conditions:
- express willingness to participate in the Promotion,
- have purchased an Education Package that has expired,
- individually determine the terms and conditions and agree to reactivate the expired Education Package in conjunction with the purchase of a new Education Package. The Participant has the right not to agree to the proposed individual terms and conditions and thus withdraw from the Promotion.
3. Payment delays of the Participant in the Promotion towards the Organiser and returns of Education Packages granted in the Promotion may be the basis for cancelling the right to participate in the Promotion. In the event of such circumstances, the Organiser shall inform the Participant of the cancellation of the right to participate in the Promotion.
4. The application of individual terms and conditions shall not affect the administrative or logistical handling costs charged.
4. Complaints Procedure
1. Any complaints regarding the way the Promotion is run shall be reported to the Organiser no later than 30 days after the date of participation in the Promotion).
2. Complaints should be sent to the following email address: [email protected]
3. Complaints will be processed up to 30 calendar days after receipt.
4. Complaints submitted after the deadline specified in point 4.1 will not be considered.
5. Final provisions
1. The provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall be the sole basis for running the Promotion, and their interpretation shall rest solely with the Organiser
2. The text of these Terms and Conditions is available at www.thebestvouchers.com
3. The Participant's rights under these Terms and Conditions are not transferable to third parties.
4. The Organiser reserves the right to change the provisions of these Terms and Conditions in the event of changes to legal regulations or other important events affecting the promotion organisation.
4. The Organiser reserves the right to cancel/close the Promotion abruptly in objectively justified cases. It shall inform the Participants within seven days before the cancellation/closure of the Promotion.